AGen 2019 Review Committee
- Dr Ben Chi-Pun Liu, The University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Dr James W. McNally, University of Michigan, United States
- Kathryn M. Lavender, National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging (NACDA), University of Michigan, United States
- Dr Lisa Pl Low, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong
- Dr Sela V. Panapasa, National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging (NACDA), University of Michigan, United States
- Dr Zdravko Trivic, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Dr Jagriti Gangopadhyay, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the AGen Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past AGen conferences via the links below.